FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Stefan Peierls, Co-Founder, Executive Director
5106 SE Powell Blvd.
Portland OR 97206
Local Phone: (503) 912-4241
APRIL 30 – Portland, OR – Passion Impact is excited to announce that on May 4th, 2020 student facilitators Kayla Phu and Dania Factor will begin hosting May Informational Interviews Mondays and Wednesday from 4-5 PM PST. Interviewees were determined based on Passion Impact students’ interests.
• May 4th – Process and Transportation Engineers – Chrissy Wood & Dr. Emilio Jimenez
• May 6th – Working Abroad – Shannon Chang
• May 11th – Fundraising – Nina Nguyen
• May 13th – Passion Impact Alumni – College student Panel – Carly Chan & Judy Lam
• May 18th – Veterinarian – Carly Reilly
• May 20th – HealthCare Admin – Helen Dillen & Cindy Mai
• May 27th – Musicians – Don Haynes & Casey Sagolla-Slamp
“I thought that the April informational interviews went great! So I’m really excited to meet even more professionals for the upcoming ones in May.” – Kayla Phu
ABOUT PASSION IMPACT
Passion Impact engages youth in a lifelong exploration of career development through volunteerism and education! Passion Impact believes in a world where students claim community engagement as a tool of connectivity, curiosity, growth, and joy. Passion Impact is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in Portland, OR, working closely with Franklin High School, Portland Community College, and the students that attend both.
For information: https://www.passionimpact.org or
Contact: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 912-4241